Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Is the Universe Weird?
Uh..... yea! When you never know what could happen next... things do feel a little funny. Actually, i'm laughing about it all the time. Like when you see someone walking down the street who is TOTALLY proceeding to the beat of their own drum, maybe they have bright pink spraypainted sneakers on and a tree on top of their hat with a water pistol in their hand, or something. I mean how weird is that? You've got to laugh and, if you're like me, be thankful that you've just seen such a crazy sight that brings unusual delight to your day. Weirdness is what jolts us out of our minds: so full of assumptions and ideas of what is normal. Who's to say that YOU or I aren't the weird ones? I'm sure we are. What's funny me about things that seem weird, is that they probably totally make sense to the person or animal that is doing them. There is often a reason for peculiarity.... like why do some dogs walk follow their tail round and round in a series of cirlces before they plop down on the ground? I don't know, but i'm sure they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment