Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I am...

...Biophysics and Biophysics is me. Wiki says: Biophysics (also biological physics) is an interdisciplinary science that applies the theories and methods of physics, to questions of biology. Physics deals with the elementary constituents of the universe, such as matter, energy, space, and time, and their interactions. Biology is the study of life. It is concerned with such topics as the characteristics, classification, and behaviors of organisms, how species come into existence, and the interactions they have with each other and with the natural environment.
I like this these endless combinations. Biophysics takes things that are often examined seperately and looks at the interaction between them. I think it's important (and interesting!) for me, as a student of Chinese medicine to take a similar approach of looking at things from different directions-- to learn to see that what's happening on a micorscopic level is a reflection of the universal Nature of things (whether TCM or scientific).

No comments: